Friday, January 22, 2010

Lucky Be The Lady

Pin It

DSCF3681

I feel so blessed and lucky to have such a wonderful husband and countless other blessings in my life.  He surprised me with an unexpected hubby and wifey trip and I can’t thank him enough.  It was just what the (love) doctor ordered.

We also want to thank my awesome “Granma Bob (Barb)” and “Aunt Dibbie (Debbie)” for taking such great care of the boys during our trip.  Believe me, taking on our boys for an length of time is hard labor.

So just a quick post to say that we made it safely back from our wonderfully warm vacation.  I feel reenergized and ready to face the chaos that is our life. 

Happy Friday!DSCF3594

Love you D-Man!

Pin It

1 comment:

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails