Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You Capture – Kisses

Pin It

Since I’m the one usually giving out and receiving the kisses in our house, this week’s challenge was…well, challenging.

I captured what I could on Valentine’s Day morning, when the little ones were feeling oh-so lovey dovey.

Full of Valentine mushiness! At one point, they went a little over board and some of the shots were a Fabio-cover-of-a-romance-novelish. You ask, they do.

Here’s what made the cut.

IMG_7172-1

IMG_7175-1

IMG_7166

And, of course, Dixie the wonder pooch, had to get her turn.

puppy kisses

MUAH!

-----------------------------------------------------

There is a great weekly photography challenge at I Should Be Folding Laundry called You Capture. It’s a wonderful way for me to work on my skills, get new ideas and have fun with photography.

Each Thursday she hosts a party for a specific photo assignment and gives the assignment for the next week. Great idea, huh? Like homework for your hobby.

But the fun kind of homework.

Check her out!

PhotobucketPin It

22 comments:

  1. Great photos. Adorable kiddos! And the puppy kisses...wow..those are ridiculously cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that first picture is phenomenal! I love it! Happiness. Frame it, and spend the rest of your life rediscovering it. Period!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. So glad you had a little cooperation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe... love that last one! Great Shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these are so, so sweet. I love the third one, the angle is really interesting and they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww such sweet kisses, I especially love puppy kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that middle photo. It's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm jealous of your captures. How did you get the pictures of your boys kissing? It happens so fast here! ha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the puppy kisses, especially the middle one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little boys are precious. I love their kisses. I also love the puppy love : ) Pure sweetness. Your blog background is my favorite. Every time I see this I smile! So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What adorable pictures! I love pictures of kids kissing each other. Great take on the You Capture theme!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your first shot is pure perfection!

    If I asked my boys to kiss each other, I have no doubt we would end up in the ER. You are a brave woman.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful boys! ... DeeDee

    ReplyDelete
  14. what lovely photos... and some great kisses.
    have a good day =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alita - I have some pretty cheesy
    actors living around here who will sometimes put on a good show. Cupid must have been flying around or something on Valentine's Day...they were certainly game. Hee hee!

    Now that I see you all love the puppy kisses so much I wish I would have made them larger for the post. I thought they might have a certain "Eww!" factor.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these kisses. The first is done so beautifully, but they're all perfect. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails