Monday, March 22, 2010

More Scrappy Tile Coasters

Pin It

IMG_7714

A few weeks back, I wrote about using up old scraps of tiles as coasters.  Well, I finally got around to making a few more sets for my parents this weekend and wanted to share.

IMG_7715

And can you believe that the next one is REALLY made of paper? 

IMG_7719

Oh, how I love this project.  It’s simple, inexpensive and there is so much room for variety with all the lovely papers available these days.

I’m linking this post up to the below parties! Check them out for some fabulous inspiration!

Kimba’s DIY day

Kimm’s Trash to Treasure Tuesday

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Love that burlap look. I did the same as CHristmas gifts - gotta love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tile coasters. That one with the burlap looks so real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - these are fabulous! I have to comment on the burlap one too - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love em! I went back to your tutorial for instructions. I need to give those a try cuz I love nice coasters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooohhhhh....burlap scrap paper?!? I need those coasters! I've made these in the past using toile for my mom. I have got to find some burlap scrap paper now to make a set for myself! Yours came out so nice. (both sets!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your parents will be excited! They look great:)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails