Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You Capture – Feet

Pin It

First of all, Congratulations to our “You Capture” host, Beth, on the birth of her baby boy, Eli, yesterday! Best Wishes to her and her lovely family!!

Now, on to the captures. I’m posting this a little early this week because its spring break and our schedule is chaotic!

This week’s challenge was kind of fun and sad for me. I just mentioned to my husband the other day that our toddler’s feet are starting to look like big boy feet.

ACK! When did that happen??

So, one afternoon this week, I played around with different angles of my “baby” boy’s feet. He actually had fun playing foot model for me and said, “Mommy, get my FEET!” after I put my camera away. I’m creating a monster!

So here’s what I came up with while trying to capture what’s left of my toddler’s baby-like features. <sniffle>

IMG_7940-2 IMG_7957Barely any pudge left to them… IMG_7962-1

And please forgive my winter worn toes, but I thought this was sweet. He wrapped his feet around my foot while I was sitting on the floor trying to “capture”.

IMG_7932-1

-----------------------------------------------------

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry puts on a great weekly photography party called You Capture. It’s a wonderful way to work on basic skills, get new ideas, be creative and have fun with photography.

Each Thursday she hosts a party for a specific photo assignment and gives the assignment for the next week. Great idea, huh? Like homework for your hobby.

But the fun kind of homework.

Photobucket

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Those feet are too cute. Sounds like he's gonna be sticking his feet out for you to photograph all the time! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...very sweet. My baby is getting too big as well, so I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! I'm a sucker for feet. Especially my boys feet. I have a feeling that you feel the same.

    WHAT GREAT CAPTURES chica! Enjoy every minute of your spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel! My son's feet are turning into toddler feet, and soon I fear, little boy feet! I still think your son's feet are very cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great, but the last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww.. the last one is too sweet!

    I know, they grow up too fast, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the reflection in the second one, but your last shot is just precious! My boys feet look like big kid feet now too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...I miss the little baby feet. The pictures are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the foot pics :) Catching up on blogging after our vacation. Before I left I headed over to Star Nails by Cardinal Fitness to get my piggies back in sandal shape.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails