Thursday, March 25, 2010

You Capture – A Moment

Pin It

This weeks challenge stumped me a little. There are so many moments these days. Funny, sad. Proud, embarrassing. What to choose?

Then again, the most “true” moments aren’t usually captured by my camera.

This moment happened a few weeks ago when my oldest came home from school and was being quiet...not something that happens often. I asked what was wrong and he claimed to have a headache.

He needed to rest.

IMG_7235

So, he went up to his room to relax before dinner.

The little man suddenly puts his hand on his forehead and says, “My head hurt too!” and darts upstairs to join his brother.IMG_7234

Brotherly love. There are very few moments like this these days.

IMG_7233Although, this moment of silence and getting along didn’t last very long, I completely enjoyed every little minute of it.

And grabbed my camera.

-----------------------------------------------------

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry puts on a great weekly photography party called You Capture. It’s a wonderful way to work on basic skills, get new ideas, be creative and have fun with photography.

Each Thursday she hosts a party for a specific photo assignment and gives the assignment for the next week. Great idea, huh? Like homework for your hobby.

But the fun kind of homework.

Check her out!

PhotobucketPin It

12 comments:

  1. Awwwww, they look so adorable! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. They are so sweet. I love the moments you captured! Very lovely. And I LOVE your blog title. It SO makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet. I love it when my little guys get along as well...as rare as those moments may be :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute. My girls are loving each other lately and it's so wonderful to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet moment! Those will be wonderful pictures to look back on some day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! What a great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh is that just the cutest!! My two youngest, 21 and 22, were so like that when they were little, right down to the thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had moments like this with my sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photos... one of my favorite pictures is of my two boys together in bed... they were oh-so-little and sleeping. thanks for the memory! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how incredibly sweet!! I mean it stinks that he wasn't feeling well but that shot of them in the bed is so so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh, LOVE your photos .... Brotherly love - Great Capture.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails