Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You Capture – Reaching

Pin It

The day I first met him, he reached up with his tiny little hand and I gave him a kiss.

reach old

Now, he reaches for the stars.

IMG_7766

And the moon.

IMG_7761 - Copy-1

He still reaches up to me for kisses, but his paws are much larger now. 

I found some other things reaching for the sky this week.IMG_7799

Little sprouts of spring.

IMG_7794

Reaching up, searching for warmth from the sun.

IMG_7795

Unfortunately, we’re hearing forecasts of colder weather…possibly even some snow!  UGH.  Hope these day lilies survive the weekend!

-----------------------------------------------------

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry puts on a great weekly photography party called You Capture. It’s a wonderful way to work on basic skills, get new ideas, be creative and have fun with photography.

Each Thursday she hosts a party for a specific photo assignment and gives the assignment for the next week. Great idea, huh? Like homework for your hobby.

But the fun kind of homework.

Check her out!

Photobucket Pin It

11 comments:

  1. These are beautiful.

    I especially love your son reaching for the moon and the first signs of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picutre of him lying down on the sidewalk. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! Beautiful pics, and I especially liked the first one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little boys grow up far too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your shots... FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first picture just does it for me. Totally melted me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots! I LOVE that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sabby - I love your pictures. I have watched you grow up and you have turned into a wonderful young lady. Your family is beautiful and so are your pictures. I am trying my hand with photography now that I am retired, and any pointers you can give me are welcome. Check out my pictures on FB. I will check out your friend Beth's page. Thanks Kathy T. ka2e98@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails