Monday, April 5, 2010

Unexpected Absence

Pin It

Well, I took an unexpected hiatus from blogging over the last week to visit with family and friends in my hometown.  I really thought that I would have time to do little updates from my mom’s home, but well, the weather was gorgeous and the company was just too good to step away from.

So what did were we up to???

Well, a little of this.

IMG_7894

IMG_8107

And that.

IMG_8219

Indulged in a lot of this.

IMG_8122

Oh and this too!

IMG_8172

Carpenter Dad is such a good sport.

Sadly, all good things and trips must end and you have to pack up and go home.

IMG_8179

Life has to go back to normal tomorrow.  Boooooo! 

Hope you all had a WONDERFUL Easter weekend!

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful visit! Glad you are back, but it did look like a lot of fun! Looks like you had good weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really looks like you had a lovely time! I understand not wanting to blog while on vacation. We leave for Tucson in 2 weeks and I doubt I'll have time to update my blog at all.

    Oh and those bubble guns... The Easter bunny brought those here, too. The boys LOVED them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photos. Thanks for sharing your family. It's always hard to drive away, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures. Looks like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey just found you thru Better in Bulk bloggography challenge. I am commenting here because well I wanted to see your blog! Love the bubble picture. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you had a great trip! such good memories & now back to the grind?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails