Wednesday, April 7, 2010

You Capture – Comfort

Pin It

Spending quality time with family last week was comforting for all of us. 

Especially these two.

comfort 2

My little thumb sucker.  That’s his comfort.  The dentist is going to hate me.

He’s also comforted by his “bankies”, which are the oodles of blankets that he piles on each night.  I was able to get him to deal with having only one for this visit. 

comfort 1

Dixie milked the comforts of Mamaw’s house for all that they were worth.

IMG_8032-1

Yep, that’s comfort alright.  It’s written all over her furry little face.

IMG_8033-1

Sure beats the kennel, huh, Dixie?

-----------------------------------------------------

Each Thursday, Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry hosts a party for a specific photo assignment and gives the assignment for the next week. Great idea, huh? Like homework for your hobby.

But the fun kind of homework.

Photobucket

Pin It

20 comments:

  1. I had two thumb suckers out of 3 daughters for a combined 5 times in braces. It was my daughter that DIDN'T suck her thumb that had braces 3 times. The thumb suckers had braces only once each. LOL, we had the national debt then they rolled right into college. No wonder I'm so, er, cheap, no thrifty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures. BTW ---I like your couch too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing more comforting than a sweet boy and his best puppy friend. Not to mention all the snuggly blankets ... =>

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh very sweet. All of them. I love how your dog kinda matches the quilts :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful. I love the colours and how soft everything looks. Great captures as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first shot is my favorite. What a couple of sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute dog, what breed is it?

    p.s. I'm a dental hygienist and the first thing I thought when I saw your pictures was "oh no!" I'm such a tooth nerd. :)

    great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! I'm ready to go back to bed after that post. They looked so at ease. SO COMFORTABLE. You nailed this subject chica. Now I need another cup of coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how incredibly adorable!! What great pictures of comfort. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that thumb sucking picture! It brings me back to when my kids were small like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. dying of cuteness here. and holy photogenic kiddo with curls (and doggie too).

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all so sweet! I love his curls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, cute sleeping baby and fluffy sleeping dog. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh the comfort in that thumb. We have a little one here who thinks that is the ultimate comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The dog and the blankets go together, the colors go together. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw how sweet! And your little dog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. your little thumb sucker is beautiful... just look at that hair! great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks to all of you for such great feedback! Oh and Krsten, I didn't have a way to e-mail you so I'm letting you know here...our dog is a Shih Tzu/Bichon mix. No shedding and totally family friendly. She's still a stinker though. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails