Monday, May 10, 2010

Flippin’ For Mother’s Day

Pin It

Hope you all had a wonderful Mother’s Day!  I just had to share my super duper surprise present. (Please don’t take this as bragging…I’m just SO excited to have a new toy!)

IMG_9295 

A friend of mine bought one last year and I’ve been drooling over them in ads ever since.  My sweet hubby obviously kept his ears and eyes open this year. 

IMG_9298

He even had me searching the house on a little riddled scavenger hunt early Sunday morning for my gift.  I haven’t had much time to play around with it yet, but I’ll be sure to share something fun soon.

To top it all off, my sons made me sweet personalized cards…aren’t those the best ones, really? 

We also enjoyed a fantastic brunch with my mom and dad.  Eggs benedict…YUM! 

IMG_9288-1 (Trying to get them all to look at me is kind of tough!)

Oh, and the hubby made and cleaned up dinner last night too.  I’m spoiled.

Thanks to my sweetie pie husband and my adorable little boys for a fabulous Mother’s Day!  MWAH!

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Sweet! I got one last year and I love it. So easy to use, download and share.

    Sounds like you had a great day!!

    -heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you girl! Be blessed. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful for you! What an awesome gift and dinner and dishes, wow! Did you see on my blog what I got for Mother's Day? You will be oh so jealous! MWAH!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have so much fun with it!! I got one last year for my birthday and it's one of my favorite toys, it's so great for bloggy videos too!!

    Thanks for stopping over to visit me :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails