Friday, May 14, 2010

Guest Post @ Recipe Lion (Pulled Pork Sandwiches)

Pin It

Today, I shared one of my favorite Crock Pot meals as a guest blogger over at the Recipe Lion blog! 

IMG_9260

These Pulled Pork Sandwiches are super easy and a crowd pleaser.   Plus, with the weather finally turning warmer, it’s great to pull out the slow cooker and turn off the oven.   

Recipe Lion featured my Tater Tot Casserole recipe a few months ago and I’ve been hooked ever since.  The site features tons of great recipes and tips from chefs to regular old at home cooks like myself.  Be sure to check them out!

Big THANKS to Recipe Lion for the sweet introduction at their site!  I know, I know!  Two guest posts in one week…I’m in shock too!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo hungry right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love those sandwiches here too. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails