Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday To Our Big Boy!

Pin It

Today is Lanham’s 7th birthday…man, how time flies.

4527972411_2024ab4cfe_o

He’s my first born.

Motorcycle 050-2

He came into the world early…

lanhambirth

…and looked like a wrinkly old man for a long time.

He was and still is, my little sweetie pie. Cautious and bright, he was a wonderful first time mommy kid.

DSC00090

Now, he’s taller, but still skinny. An awesome Big Brother.

DSC02037

Funny, witty and a little tender hearted. The sweetest little man I know.

His favorite song.

Happy 7th Birthday Lanham! My little dreamer…we all shine on.

IMG_0375 (2)


We love you so much!

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. ohhhh what a sweet post! i love it & hope that his birthday is magical! I think 7 is the perfect age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your little man! He sure is a cutie pie!!~ My big boy is off to summer camp for an entire week...boy do I miss him! Thanks for your feedback on my post...I sure appreciate it, and am totally taking a step back....I have been way over functioning...all not to hurt anyones feelings..in the meantime, my thought process at home has been suffering and I have been doing really stupid things, because my mind is somewhere else...at 44 I am not as sharp as I used to be...and multitasking is not as easy!!~ Good day my friend!!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lanham!!!!
    {I love this song, too... I'm listening to it right now}

    My oldest is cautious and bright, too. I wonder if it is an older brother thing? So sweet! I hope that you enjoy every last minute of your now 7!!! year old's birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Lanham - mommy did a wonderful tribute to you !! We love you.

    Papa Terry and Grandma Barb

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails