Wednesday, June 9, 2010

You Capture – Fun!!

Pin It

We visited my brother, his girlfriend and another wonderful family in St. Louis this past weekend…a TON-O-FUN!! 

One of the places we visited was City Park downtown…a great place to get fun shots of all the kiddos.

First up…The Dude rockin’ his new trunks.

IMG_0485 (2)-2(ISO 200, f/1.8, 1/4000)

Next…my skinny boys having a blast.

IMG_0488 (2)-2

And last, but not least. 

My favorite shot of the weekend…Gabe, son to my friends Lori and Pete, getting it good in the face!

IMG_0511-2

(FYI:  Settings for all three shots were :ISO 200, f/1.8, 1/4000)

Definitely a FUN weekend!

 

Head on over to Beth’s blog, I Should Be Folding Laundry, for more amazing captures!

Photobucket

Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Ha! That last shot is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that last shot makes me laugh! Poor baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splash pads ARE so much FUN!!! Great shots. What setting did you have if you remember?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the water pics, great you capturing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great, that first one is just how my son looked at that age from the back, all those blond curls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last shot is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that last shot where he is getting shot in the face and just loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun water shots! Very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I giggled when I saw the last picture it was GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. :D

    That last shot is awesome! Hope it didn't go up his nose. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails