Wednesday, June 23, 2010

You Capture – Get Low

Pin It

We’ve been enjoying moments of summer sunshine around here lately…in between some very wet storms that is.  I used some of our sunny time yesterday to work on this week’s You Capture assignment:  Get Down Low

IMG_1051-4

I’ve read it time and time again…get down on their level.  SO TRUE! 

IMG_1053 (2)-7

Once again…shadowy eyes.  Sometimes the right time for the kiddos to actually like photography isn’t the best time to take pics…a little bright out there yesterday afternoon.

My little hambone.  I like these shots so much, I tried them in sepia too.

IMG_1053 (2)-3

IMG_1051-6

And added a few precious more…  IMG_1057-3

If you’re wondering about the next one…IMG_1058 (2)-4…he’s showing me it “owie” from his bug bite a few days ago for the 100th time.  ;)

Head on over to Beth’s blog, I Should Be Folding Laundry, for more amazing captures!

Photobucket

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Love that curly hair! I've been frustrated with harsh mid-day sun lately too, but you're right, it's those sunny times the kiddos want to be out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Yes you HAVE to get down to their level! It makes such a difference! These are so sweet. I love yard and children photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the edits that you did on these pictures. And those blond curls are killer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks like a mini-adonis with those golden curls. So very sweet and innocent. I really like your edits. My favorite shots are the first and the last, but I like all in between as well.

    Great job Sabby!

    Oh I have a award for ya from a couple days ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so lovely! I love the sepia. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love your kiddo's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love both the color and the sepia...can't decide which i like more :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have got a great blog, I hope you don't mind another follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots! I've been struggling with the too-bright summer sunshine, myself. I love your edits, though. They have a very classic feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These shots are wonderful - it looks like a vintage summer. Love the processing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Awesome pics, coloring (on ALL of them), and perspective!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails