Wednesday, June 2, 2010

You Capture – Givin’ It My “Best Shot”

Pin It

This week’s theme was simple:  Have fun snapping pictures all week and pick out your best shot.  Not so easy when you have adorable little girls for neighbor friends.

IMG_9885-1

This is little Miss Madeline Claire, big sister to Mary Kate and long time gal pal to my son Braden.  He’s a lucky guy.  ;)

Maddie’s mom asked me to do a mini-photo session with the girls and we got some wonderful stuff.  I was so nervous…REAL photos for people outside of the family unit.  ACK!  It was great practice though and we had a fun time. 

A few meltdowns, but still, a fun time. 

Head on over to Beth’s blog, I Should Be Folding Laundry, for more amazing captures!

Photobucket

Pin It

15 comments:

  1. You did an excellent job! She's adorable and I love the way she's looking off to the side. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous Sabby! I would have you take pics of my boys ANY DAY. What a sweet expression. :)

    thank you for your compliments, they really mean something to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are getting so good! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sabby, I had to giggle when I read your ACK! statement. I feel the same way when I get asked to take photos of our friends children. I do enjoy it and it is good practice. The black and white photo is lovely! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful. I'm sure her momma is very excited & thankful that you are sharing your talent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful eyes and you've captured such a great expression.

    ReplyDelete
  7. he sure is a lucky guy!! that is one adorable little girl! I love her eyes! Great Shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's just gorgeous! Everything about it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little face and great editing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what a cutie! I love the way you edited this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwww what a pretty girl. love the shot
    I have joined in too
    plz do visit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sabby, I still remember the first You Capture of yours that I saw, and you were frustrated with brightening the eyes in a photo (I did e-mail you way back then, and wondered if you never received it). LOOK AT YOU NOW! I hope you're very proud of the talent you've developed, that photo is beyond gorgeous. I would like to think that eventually doing photos for non-family gets less nerve wracking, LOL! But yes, it is such good practice. (following you)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! Those eyes & that hair...too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails