Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Upcoming CSN Review!

Pin It

The lovely people at CSN stores have recently asked me to do a review of one of the MANY products they offer from their 200+ stores. I mean, have you checked this place out yet?  Looking for some fun new dinnerware ? Check! Baby gear? Check! They even carry flooring!

In my never ending quest to lead a somewhat frugal life, I gave up my almost once a day Starbucks run and started brewing coffee at home. Although I love my current coffee pot, its just such a waste. Being the only coffee drinker in our house, I find myself making a half pot and only drinking a few cups each morning.

image

Besides that, I LOVE espresso drinks (non-fat vanilla latte please!).  I must learn how to mimic that yummy Starbucks taste at home.  Frugal AND DIY!

image

So, I'm ordering one of these beauties ASAP.  Then I'll be back to tell you the trials and tribs of my newbie barista career in the very near future!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails