Wednesday, July 28, 2010

You Capture – Play

Pin It

Braden has been participating in his first sports class through the park district this summer.  This week’s sport was soccer…he loved it. 

  IMG_1997-3

IMG_2001-2

Well, for the most part he loved it anyway.  We had a few pouty moments.

IMG_2027

He got a kick out of doing this pose.  Didn’t ask him to do it… he just knew it was cute. IMG_2052 

And today he put together a mini-Nascar race while I baked muffins.IMG_2219-1IMG_2237-1

How did you play around this week?

Head on over to Beth’s blog, I Should Be Folding Laundry, for more amazing captures!

Photobucket

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Oh man, "the pose". LOL! What a little ham! Lately my boys run away when they see the camera pointed at them.

    I really like your last shot with all the little cars. He's moved on to the next thing and abandoned them?

    (and cool new profile pic too, self portrait?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your shots! Especially of him being a little model on the field! Awesomelly done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet. It looks like he knows how to play well by himself. That's a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pouty shot. That is great! Looks like yall have fun this week. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The soccer ball pose is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Pictures, I loved his pose, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shots are great! I love the soccer shots and the abandoned race!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all! I really liked the ones with the clear toys in the foreground and the blurry boy in the background. fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the black and white shot! What attitude :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails