Friday, August 27, 2010

Living Room Wall Art Update

Pin It

Way back when I posted about my homemade living room wall art, I asked if anyone thought it looked a little lost in the space.  Several of you said to beef the prints up with mats and larger frames.

BEFORE

DSCF3139 DSCF3133

Well…

IMG_2951

I finally got around to switching the frames out.

IMG_2956 

Love the results!  These frames were a little more expensive than my previous Walmart $3/each specials, but the effect is worth it.  I picked them up at Michaels when they were half off and there was an extra 25% off coupon that week on frames too. 

art1

As always, thanks for your input!

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. wow, what a difference. if you get real crazy, another row below would be a real impact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! It defnitely makes more of an impact now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I have several things that I should get framed. I'll remember to keep the matting in mind when I do.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails