Wednesday, August 4, 2010

You Capture – Summer

Pin It

Summer.  For me, it was kind of hard to sum that subject up in one week’s worth of pictures.  So, I decided to focus on my one of my favorite summertime things…

Tomatoes.

We are smack dab in the middle of tomato time.  Today I ran out to my little deck garden to snap some shots of my beloved maters right after the rain stopped.

IMG_2354

Even their blossoms are photogenic. 

2

Four different varieties, all at various stages of ripening. 

IMG_2358

IMG_2362

These little guys are like candy!

IMG_2372

Loving summer.  Loving my Earthbox garden.  LOVING tomatoes!!

So, what are you currently LOVING this summer?!?

Photobucket

Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Beeeeautiful, my friend. They are exquisite bright gems!

    I was in my garden tonight and unsure if it would be the mosquitoes or the pumpkin vines that would carry me off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tomatoes are amazing! What a crop you have! Will you be canning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmm Hmmmmm this is SO SUMMER!!! Got my tomatoes in the fridge just waiting for taco night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots...those look wonderful. I've never tried gardening before...but would really like to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMM... I've been waiting for my tomatoes to be ready... Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes summer goods, love tomatoes and your photos of them are lovely. Happy summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not a tomato fan - but those seriously look amazing. I am sure they taste just as good :D Beautiful shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, there's nothing like the produce of Summer. I chose a similar subject! :)

    And don't you just love that from that little flower comes something so pure and tasty? Yeah, me too... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My tomatoes are spindly little things that look nothing like that! What's your secret??

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful!! that third picture is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look so good, I'm determined to get my vegie patch going this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photos are great and those tomatoes look delish. There are so many things to love about summer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pics, Sabby! You captured those tomatoes just perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails