Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What I Learned Watching The VMA’s

Pin It

I’m CRAZY for this group, Florence + The Machine!

Did you see her performance??  Amazing!  Fun!  New!  A little wackadoodle.  Love that.

Oh and Chelsea Handler…yikes.  Even for my taste.  I believe I heard crickets chirping more than once during her monologues. 

I also learned that I’m officially getting older…Justin Beiber.  Your songs are catchy.  I want to like you…but something about it just seems creepy and wrong.  I’ll leave it to the tweens.

How about you guys?  Anyone else obsessed with watching the VMA’s year after year?

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Florence & the Machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    New follower from New Friend Fridays. I watched the VMA's and would you believe it, I had never heard of Florence and The Machine before that night. (In my defense I live in the Caribbean) :)

    Great blog you have here. Look forward to reading more from you.

    Marie
    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails