Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall Portrait Session

Pin It A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to take some great photos of my good friend Carrie and her adorable sons. 
IMG_6328-1
The little one is one of Braden’s best buds…
zach-1
We had a great time playing in the leaves and capturing the colors of the Midwestern fall season.
edits4
We also tried out railroad “look”.  My first time doing this, but I really liked how it turned out.
IMG_6207-5
And we didn’t get arrested, so I guess that’s a plus. :)
IMG_6240-1
Once again, a super photogenic family….makes my job easy.
IMG_6277 teeth-1
IMG_6347 full edit-1
Thanks Carrie, J and Z!  You guys were great!!!  Hope you enjoy your pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Sabby these are great! I love the finish you used on the railroad tracks! While I was driving this afternoon I looked at all the beautiful color and thought I need to get my family together for photos before all the color falls.
    You captured this family beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I love shooting on the railroad! Lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!!! you have inspired me ~ but ... don't know if I want a photo of my butt!!! lol. These are truly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails