Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sometimes We All Need a Break…

Pin It

My husband surprised me with a quick getaway to Door County, Wisconsin this past weekend for our 5th wedding anniversary.

IMG_5910-1

It was gorgeous…the best place to see fall in full gear.

IMG_5839

Lots of hiking…

IMG_5909-1

And beautiful shorelines…

IMG_5980-1

Just got back tonight, but I had to share a few pictures and say I’m sorry for not responding so well to comments and messages.

IMG_5893-1

We were a little busy…

IMG_5787-1

Doing NOTHING!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. AHHCK!!!! JEALOUS... so very, VERY JEALOUS! We just got back from a weekend in the Dells. Yours looks so much more relaxing :D Your shots are BEAUTIFUL and you and your hubby are so darn cute!! Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a beautiful couple! Glad you had a great time doing nothing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails