Wednesday, October 6, 2010

An Update On a Little Update

Pin It Remember this little frame?
image
It’s become my “Seasons” frame and I’ve made a few changes over the last few months. 
During the summer I found this awesome label at the Graphics Fairy.  Add a little glue and some scrapbook paper…Summer!
IMG_4733
Last week, we took our tomatoes out of my beloved Earthboxes.  <sigh>  I hate the end of the gardening season.  I replaced the above ‘mater artwork with this fun label.
IMG_4736
Again, I printed the pumpkin label from the ever gracious Graphics Fairy.  Check her  out for anything you could ever want to print out for projects.  Just AMAZING!
Oh and the paper I used with the pumpkin label it is similar to the paper I used for these coasters.
image
Many of you remarked at how it looks like real burlap.  Great stuff…found it at Hobby Lobby.
Ok…off to get things looking a little more fall-ish around here.
The Girl Creative     Show and Tell Green

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails