Wednesday, October 6, 2010

You Capture – Faces

Pin It

I decided to focus on Lanham for this week’s You Capture challenge.  He’s definitely a boy with many faces.

Innocent face.

IMG_4804

Monkey Face.

IMG_4817

Roller Coaster Face.

IMG_4801

“Oh No!  Not Snakes, I hate snakes” Face 

IMG_4805 

Seriously, Mom?  Face.

IMG_4808

Stinky Cheese Face.

IMG_4786 

I’m a Stinker Face.

IMG_4789

I love them all.

IMG_4862-3

Thanks for picking a great theme this week, Beth!  I’m so happy I took the time to capture all the many faces of Lanham. 

For more great “Faces”, check out:

Photobucket

Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures! I love the roller coaster face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a mom I KNOW you can hear him when you look at these photos too. My youngest boy has a plethora of crazy faces too... when I take photos of him I have a hard time throwing any away, because each face is so different but still so HIM. And I have to tell you, he was looking over my shoulder and laughed his little head off at your Lanham's faces too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - what a hansome man you have!!!! Love all the shots but the first is my FAV :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great faces! Love the color of his eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet photos...they are all cute! :) I love all the faces my kids make too...they are endless. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! He reminds me of my little brother with all those fantastic expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVED this! This week my son said, "I am tired of pictures, Mommy."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun carefree shots! Love his eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gotta love boys! Great captures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a ham! Love all his silly faces! So glad he lets mom still take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sabrina, what a handsome boy you have and great photos. He has such beautiful coloring. My 'fav' is the 'Seriously Mom?' face. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails