Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Lazy Days of Winter

Pin It

Santa came and went…

IMG_9671

We were blessed with lots of the white stuff to make for a pretty “White Christmas”…

IMG_9649

Evidence that our bunny “friends” are still with us.  errrrr.

IMG_9657

IMG_9650

And now we’re enjoying some lazy days at home.  Playing with new toys.  Eating the remnants of our Christmas meal.  Attempting to pick up the remains of the gift wrap explosion in our living room.

Hoping to return with some highlights of our Christmas meal in the next few days, as well as some crafty gifts I made this year.

Until then…I hope you all had a wonderfully Merry Christmas!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like your Christmas was very lovely. I hope your New Years is the same! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails