Saturday, December 11, 2010

Our 2010 Christmas Card

Pin It

Remember I said I was using Shutterfly for our Christmas cards this year?  Well, I finally got them sent out the other day so I wanted to share them with you too!

IMG_9325

I had a hard time choosing the design…there were SO many cute options!!!

IMG_9313

This particular card was just up our alley…fun and playful.  I’m a traditional red and green Christmas gal too.

IMG_9317

I love how they turned out and that I got to show off some of my family shoot too.  Now THAT was a challenging job.

IMG_9326

So my thoughts on using Shuttfly for holiday cards?  Simply put: easy site to use, lots of options to chose from, super fast shipping and great quality product to top it off! 

So how about you guys?  Cards already out?  Or not even? Hang in there!

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Very nice job with the pics too, not an easy thing to do with your own kids.

    I still don't have a picture for ours. If I don't get one this weekend I'm just going to give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sab! I love how your card turned out! Very cut pics of the boys & love how well they were presented in the card you chose! Would love it if you would link up to my latest post! It us so much fun to see everyone's cards! hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used Shutterfly too. Easy, prompt, and lots of good deals. Lovely card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. I like the pictures inside too. I used Shutterfly also and was very pleased!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails