Friday, January 21, 2011

Are You Shopping With Ebates?

Pin It

Have you joined Ebates?  If not, you’re missing out on free money back on many of your online purchases.  Ebates allows you to earn cash rebates when you shop online at a huge variety of popular stores, plus it’s absolutely free and easy to open a new Ebates account in just seconds.

image

Online stores pay Ebates a commission (think of it as a finders' fee) on every sale and Ebates shares that with you.  Nice, huh?  

I receive a quarterly Big Fat Check (that’s seriously what Ebates calls it!) just for shopping through links on there site.  There is no hassle, no fees, no anything really…and that’s what I love. 

If I need to purchase something, I just login to Ebates, type in the store name and boom…a link to that store pops up if available.  They also give you various online web discount codes for their featured stores.  From there, I just click the store’s link and shop a usual.  My purchases and Ebates’ percent back, shows up automatically on my Ebates account.  Simple as that.  Again…no strings.

image

So, I just wanted to share this little frugal/money back thing with you all just in case you haven’t heard of it before.  I didn’t believe it until I received my first rebate check.  Now, I’m an Ebates gal and maybe its something that could help you out too!  Every $ dollar $ counts, right?

Click this link now to start earning money back from Ebates and receive a $5 bonus after making your first online purchase!

image

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of Ebates but it sounds wonderful! I might have to do a little shopping on this chilly day!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails