Monday, February 28, 2011

Congrats to Jon & Sarah!

Pin It

My friends welcomed Little “E” to the mix last weekend and I was able to meet him yesterday.  He’s perfectly perfect and the smell of “new baby” took my breath away.  We are so happy for them.

And just to prove that I got to hold a little one week bundle of joy, I present…

One Week Old Toes…

new toes

Try not to pass out from that 10 count cuteness.

This weeks challenge is “Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes…Anything But A Face!”

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Toes are always one of my favorite pics. Its when the toes get bigger I'm not too fond of, lol!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh baby toes-- does not get much better than this! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute toe shot. adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some cute toes. Nice focus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squeeee, TOES!!! :)

    waves, hi Sabby! It's been a while chica. Thought I'd come over and say hello on this laid back afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I passed out! They are to scrumptious for words Sabrina.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are cute little piggy toes!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails