Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You Capture: Spring

Pin It

Finally!  I’ve returned to You Capture!  And what a great week to get out there an shoot…well, at least the beginning of the week was mildly Springish anyway. 

My magnolia put on its annual show…

IMG_1815-1

I never tire of its beauty.

IMG_1805-1

It means that warm weather is on the way…hopefully SOON!

IMG_1804-1

Sadly, this beautiful display will once again be blown away in a flash.  Boo.

I also tried to snap a few shots of one of our other budding bushes and thought it turned out pretty neat despite my lack of a macro lens.

IMG_1762

Trying to capture the new spring buds really made me get down and appreciate all that is coming back to life this season.  Have a blessed Easter!

For more Spring fun:

Photobucket

Pin It

21 comments:

  1. Lovely spring shots! I hope my magnolias survived last nights storms - they probably got blown to pieces too - booo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. I love magnolias!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers - the magnolias are stunning! Love that up-close of the bud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I've been a bit MIA, too. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first one is gorgeous! (I mean, they all are, but I'm picking that as my fave this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful captures! I had fun shooting blossoms too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos! Love the magnolias.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos. Love the close up of the bud too. I work without a macro lens too, and I know it can be challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful spring shots! Your photos of the magnolia blooms are lovely. Ours are done blooming and I never did a photos of them. I'll have to wait til next year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your shots! If we lived down south I would SO have a magnolia tree!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous. I love the simplicity of that last one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello...just popped over from 'You Capture'......wow - Spectacular photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are just AMAZING shots. Thanks for the inspiration today!

    Happy Spring to you♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I seem to be joining a long list of people admiring your magnolias. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous images!! (I found your site thru Brooke's blog. So glad I found your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely photos! We have a magnolia tree with so many buds this year but despite this being Texas no flowers as yet. I love magnolias too and your photos do yours justice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning photos. They are perfect pictures of magnolias!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these! Speaks spring so clearly.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails