Friday, July 22, 2011

Ebates: Have YOU Earned Your BIG FAT CHECK?

Pin It

Most of you know my frugal ways.  The couponing.  The GW thrifting.  The DIYing.  Well, another way I save my family money is by shopping…through EBATES

It’s so simple, that it’s should be a crime not to use Ebates for your online shopping.  Basically, you log into Ebates , search for the stores you love to shop at, click the link to the store and BOOM…you instantly earn a percentage of your purchase back from Ebates .  Simple enough?

image

Online stores pay Ebates a commission (think of it as a finders' fee) on every sale and Ebates shares that with you.  Nice, huh?   I receive a quarterly Big Fat Check (that’s seriously what they call it) just for shopping through links on there site.  There is no hassle, no fees, no anything really…and that’s what I love. 

image

They also give you various online web discount codes for their featured stores.  My purchases and Ebates percent back, shows up automatically on my Ebates account.  Simple as that.  Again…no strings. 

So, I just wanted to share this little frugal/money back thing with you all just in case you haven’t heard of it before.  I didn’t believe it until I received my first rebate check.  Click on this LINK now and start earning money back from Ebates and receive a $5 bonus after making your first online purchase!

image

Happy Shopping!

Pin It

1 comment:

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails