Thursday, July 14, 2011

July 4th In The Hood

Pin It Last year we had a great little party with a few neighborhood families.  We’ve met quite a few new friends this year, so our little party got very VERY big this time around.
A wonderful time with tons of FOOD
Flag Fruit Pizza (see recipe from last year here)
IMG_4362
Made a second one this year…
IMG_4367
Isn’t she purrrrty?
Neighbor Katie made a delicious ice cream pie that was completely devoured in a matter of minutes.
IMG_4407
There was TONS of great food brought by my always helpful hood friends.  It made the party so much easier to put together. 
And what would a party be without a little touch of Martha?  Well, it just wouldn’t be me.
IMG_4447
Even the bathroom got a little party flair…
IMG_4451
And I changed out of seasonal frame again…
IMG_4448
(Printables here and here)
KIDDOS having fun in the sun…
IMG_4377
IMG_4383
Squishy baby cheeks!!!
IMG_4398
IMG_4431
Cornhole?  Bag Toss?  Depends where you’re from!
IMG_4424
And, of course, friends…
IMG_4399
IMG_4389
FRIENDS!
IMG_4438
And more friends…
IMG_4403
Most of the WOWN ladies and their families were able to attend at some point during the day.  It made for a wild kid-filled Par-Tey. Nina is ready to pop any day now!  I SO enjoyed having our friends from different groups meet for the first time.
We ended the night with an AWESOME fireworks display (Thanks to Paul and Christine!). 
IMG_4385
I didn’t get pictures, but it was something else.  Those two are F-U-N!
From my hood to yours, I hope you ALL had an amazing 4th!
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. great pitures! those treats look amazing, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun. I love the seasonal picture frame thingy. That said, I still have a Christmas wreath on my front door, so I may not be able to hold up my end of the bargain on something like that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made your fruit pizza yesterday for our block party....it was amazing! Thanks for making me look like a rock star!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails