Friday, September 2, 2011

Photography: What I’ve been up to

Pin It

It’s been a long while since I’ve posted any of my photography.  I still feel like I’m learning something new with each and every shoot.  Luckily, I have loads of family and friends with gorgeous little ones for me to work with.

This spring I got to shoot my neighbor girls again.  They are too funny!

 IMG_2625bw2

I’ve been taking pictures of Maddie for years now and its fun to see her changing from toddler to little girl. IMG_2873 bwIMG_3352

We snuck in mom and dad too!IMG_2917IMG_3511bw

My neighbor bud and her man…IMG_3536bw

I set up my background in their living room.  They have GREAT natural light in there.  No extra lighting needed.

Little sis, Mary Kate is a hoot! Her mom would probably beg to differ sometimes, but this girl has some ‘tude.

IMG_2784

To end the session, Katie had this great idea to let the girls dive into ice cream cones.  It turned out great!

edits5

Hope you enjoyed seeing my favorite little neighbor girls as much as I enjoyed shooting them!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! We need to talk about you taking some pictures of the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little girl. I really like the close up portrait. Those eyes!

    What font did you use for your watermark? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails