As most of you know, October is National Breast Cancer awareness month. I know that this disease has affected most of us in one way or another. Most recently, my friend Brandie.
Freschetta is doing their part to support research by presenting the Freschetta "Proud To Support Pink" Program and I was happy to spread the word and participate.
When you purchase specially-marked packages of Freschetta pizza and artisan pizza crusts between now and October 31st, look for codes that you can enter at www.ProudToSupportPink.com. For each code entry, the makers of Freschetta products will donate $1 to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center to support breast cancer research, up to $50,000.
The Freschetta homepage also has a place for people to share their breast cancer journey or the journey of a friend or loved one. These stories will be displayed on Proud to Support Pink and on Freschetta's Facebook page to inspire all those who read them.
In addition, each week in October, Freshcetta is giving away 50 pink iPod Shuffles, as well as donating 50 pink iPod Shuffles per week to four cancer centers around America to be enjoyed by breast cancer patients during treatment.
One of my lucky readers will win a Proud to Support Pink prize.
The prize includes:
- One Coupon for a FREE Freschetta Pizza (Value up to $8.39)
- (2) pairs of Freschetta PROUD TO SUPPORT PINK® earphones. One for you to enjoy and one for you to share with a friend or family member!
You have 3 possible chances to win per person. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Become a follower of Sabby In Suburbia...or tell me that you already follow!
- What’s your favorite pizza flavor? I LOVE Freshcetta’s Brick Oven line.
- Post about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link to it.
- Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you! Preferably your email address.
- You must be a resident of the US or Canada.
- Giveaway ends Friday, October 21, 2011 at 10pm CST.
Disclaimer: Freschetta® provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway. Opinions and thoughts are of course my own!IPin It