Monday, October 17, 2011

We’re Back!

Pin It

Just a quick post to say sorry for my absence.  My husband and I took a much needed vacation to Riviera Maya area of Mexico.  It was gorgeous and SOOOOOOO relaxing.

IMG_6399-1

Fruity drinks included…

IMG_6268

We visited the Mayan ruins of Tulum while we were there.

IMG_6362

The ancient city is perched on a cliff overlooking the Caribbean Sea.  Completely breathtaking!

IMG_6369

Now we’re back to reality and recharged to tackle the upcoming holiday season.

And these little monsters…

IMG_6411

Yes, we got them Mexican Lucha Libre (professional wrestling) masks.  A big hit!

BIG THANKS to the grandparents for making this trip possible.  They watched our boys and kept the Persico machine running while we were away.  MWAH!  Oh and they provided a cute Welcome Home as well…

IMG_6435

Thanks Mamaw, O.W.O. and Gammy!!!

PS:  Don’t forget about my GIVEAWAY!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! It looks warm and beautiful and you guys look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost didn't want to click over.... but I am glad I did! Looks and sounds like an amazing trip. We had a fantastic get-away last year to Mexico..... so I really can't be TOO jealous ;D hee hee!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails