Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Wall Art from Easy Canvas Prints

Pin It

easycanvasprintslogo

My boys are my favorite works on art.  My walls are covered with photos of them. So, I was SO excited when the awesome people from Easy Canvas Prints contacted me about reviewing their photo canvas products.

IMG_8881

Easy Canvas Prints is an easy to use site that puts your photos on canvas.  As you can see, the results are wonderful.  Please keep in mind that a picture of a picture doesn’t do the clarity justice though.

I wanted to do a family photo shoot again this year, but time got away from me.  Luckily, I found time to snap a few of the boys, which I used for this great canvas. 

The Easy Canvas Prints site itself was a snap to use. I really like the feature where the show how your canvas will look over a couch to give you an idea of size. 

image

My canvas is a 12x18 with mirrored images on the sides.

IMG_8878

They also have the option of wrapping the image on the side or using a solid color as well.

The quality if the canvas is great too!  Nice and heavy, like a true work of art.  OH and it comes ready to mount on the wall as well.  The canvas was shipped with extreme care…lots of wrapping to be sure it didn’t get any bumps or bruises on its journey to my house.

IMG_8875

Thanks to Megan and Easy Canvas Prints for this great opportunity.  I love how this turned out and know it will a cherished piece in our home.

Check out Easy Canvas Prints on Facebook!  “LIKE” their Facebook page and get 50% off & free shipping on your next order!  Great idea with the holidays coming up!

One more shot since my boys are so darn cute…IMG_8876

I’m sure I’m not going to get them to hold hands like this I years to come.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Superb blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress
    or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out
    there that I'm totally confused .. Any ideas? Cheers!
    Also visit my web page ... www.samui-art-gallery.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails