Saturday, January 14, 2012

WOWN Holiday Photo Shoot

Pin It

Another long overdue post…I sound like a broken record.  I just couldn’t let these adorable photos of my WOWN friends and their families go unshared. 

This was unchartered territory…mini-photo shoots of several families all in one morning.  It was a challenge.  It was fun.  And it went surprisingly well!

Here are some highlights…

My boys were up first and didn’t disappoint.

IMG_7292 copyIMG_7297 copy

Handsome little devils…emphasis on devils.

Neighbor Katie generously hosted the entire shoot in her living room where she has TONS of great natural light.  We did half of her family shoot there a while back .

Her girls…cute as always.

IMG_7233

And the rest of the crew…

IMG_7401IMG_7474IMG_7495IMG_7708bwIMG_7782IMG_7833 watermarkIMG_7886IMG_8006IMG_8099bw

I must say that I have a very good looking group of friends with seriously adorable little ones.  And well behaved too!  No joke.  I was really worried about having this many little friends all in one place.  Not one melt down. Not one tear.  Christmas mojo?

And last but not least, we did a very special first Christmas shoot for one of Katie’s good friends that just happened to be visiting from out of town.  Her little boy is such a blessing and it was great fun sharing these moments with new parents.

IMG_8239IMG_8285

And that’s just the highlights.  Even though I’ve started working again, I’m hoping to do this shoot next Christmas season.  It was great fun, everyone was really pleased with the results and I learned more about my hobby.  A win win. 

So, how did I get the Christmas light bokeh look?  It was super easy and well worth the extra effort.  I’ll be back with that set up soon.   Seriously.  I promise.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Nice shoots! I love everything about your style! Beautiful!

    PS- I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sabby,
    i've just found your blog through pinterest. i'm wondering how you got dots of light behind your boys--it's magic1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sabby,
    I've just discovered you through pinterest. I'm wondering how you got the dots of light behind your boys. It's magic!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails