Sunday, November 4, 2012

Holiday Cards from Tiny Prints

Pin It

Yep.  It’s that time again.  Halloween is over.  Let the shopping begin.  And with that comes the time to order Christmas Cards too!  This year I’ve decided to use Tiny Prints for our Christmas Cards.   You know I love snapping pics of my boys whenever I can, so I’m really excited to create this year’s card.

Tiny Prints has so many adorable cards to choose from whether you like bright colors, simple/modern or religious based cards.  I love their contemporary yet classic designs. 

This one just makes me smile…

Love the accordion style of this one…

Untitled

Or these really adorable ornament shapes…

Ooooo chevron…

Tiny Prints is also happy to announce that their cards feature new Premium DoubleThick™ Matte Paper.  I’m such a sucker for fancy stationery.  It’s going to be hard to chose which one to use this year for sure.

So be sure to check out Tiny Prints for your Holiday Card needs this year.  I’m sure you’ll find more than a few cards you just LOVE. 

Disclosure:  I received a Tiny Prints credit in exchange for this post. The opinions expressed are 100% mine and honest. No other compensation was received.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails