Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The 2nd Annual WOWN Holiday Photo Shoot!

Pin It

IMG_6617

For those of you that are new to my blog, I’m blessed to hang out with some wonderful ladies in my neighborhood.  Somewhere along the way we became known as the WOW group, as in the “Women of W******”, the name of our neighborhood.  Then we added someone from outside of the hood.  We even had a fun shower for her bambino.  Her name starts with an N…hence WOWN. Genius, I know, but it stuck and the rest is history.

Anywho, last year we had such a fun time doing mini photo shoots for Christmas with all of their families, that we just had to do it again.

Here’s neighbor Katie’s beautiful gals…

IMG_3410

They’ve been my little muses since the beginning and it such a nice change from shooting two boys all the time.  I’m sure my boys feel the same way actually. 

IMG_3062

With the exception of the background color, I pretty much used the same set up as last year.  I wasn’t certain about the black backdrop, but boy did it turn out great!  The kids really popped and it was such a warm cozy look. 

Here are some more of my favorites…

IMG_6301IMG_3353bw

And if I had to pick a favorite…

IMG_3300

There is just something about the above picture that is perfect to me.  The red with the black background and her perfect eyes.  I don’t know, but if I had to pick just one that would be it. 

Luckily I don’t have to pick just one, because there are SO many great ones.  Like this…

IMG_6374

She’s a daughter of a gym friend of mine that’s outside the WOWN group.  We had planned on outdoor photos, but the weather just didn’t work for us this fall.  So, we added their family to the Christmas shoot and it all worked out really well.  Not going to lie, I love these pictures with the missing teeth.  Those are moments that every parent/kid should have immortalized.

Her parents are pretty cute too don’t you think?

IMG_6414

Oh and we added yet another family this year too!  Katie’s sister was able to come to town with her three little ones.  Her daughter is just so sweet…

IMG_6510

This post is getting a little picture heavy so if you’re interested in seeing more images from this shoot, check out my Sabby In Suburbia Facebook page!

Thanks to all my lovely WOWN friends and the “B” Family for letting me capture your families this holiday season!  It’s always an honor and so much fun!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! They make my day...wait...my week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails